Build Your Team in 60 Days – Tips 1 through 5 Five tips you can do this week!
Share the Avon Opportunity with your customers
It’s Free😯! Yes I said Free! It used to be $25 to Open your Free online store , so starting won’t be a financial issue.
- Ask five of your best customers if they are interested in joining Avon.
- Be sure to write down ALL the names and contact information of the people you connect with.
- Share the benefits that would be best for them. A personal discount? Extra income? Building a business?
Ask for referrals
- Reach out to your customers and ask for at least one name that you can share your business with. Add a new team member or get a new customer – it’s a win-win.
- Will you incentivize your customers for their referrals? It’s up to you!
Share our haircare products
- Give a compliment and catch a compliment! The best way to catch a compliment is to give one first.
- Then share the Avon Opportunity with a “Did you Know” statement regarding our haircare line….can anyone say Chi?
- You can do this traditionally OR digitally.
Connect with five people who are working from home
- Share how Avon can help create their “Zoom look.”
- Showcase lipstick, foundation, etc.
- Demonstrate using the Virtual Makeover tool.
- Offer the Avon Opportunity for a personal discount or extra income.
Consider your contacts who are retired
- Avon is a great way to add socializing, product savings, and/or FUN money into a retired lifestyle.
- Be sure share information about Avon Perks with affordable health insurance, free wellness card for additional savings, and other discounts.